Monday, April 8, 2013

2013 "Gold Gala" to benefit St. Jude at The Bowery Hotel





This past February, I had the honor of shooting the second annual Gold Gala and Silent Auction for St. Jude Children’s Hospital, presented by Land Rover of Long Island

The eventwhich raised over $60,000 for pediatric cancer treatment and researchtook place in the lavish Bowery Terrace on the second floor of the Bowery Hotel. This is the first opportunity I have had to photograph here, and I hope I will have many more; the space is just exquisite.

Delicious hors d'eouvres were provided by local caterers including Cake Pops by Lena; Baked By Melissa; Pop Burger; Burke Candy & Ingredients; Luke's Lobster, and many more. Meanwhile, DJ Matt Douglas delivered great music to keep the party rocking all night (anyone who plays MGMT has the keys to my heart).


A special thank you to Land Rover of Long Island, Lauren Jaynes of Bowery Hotel, Samantha Levitan, Christina Strong (in photos on right and below), and many others for including me in this gala evening. 
It was a great time for a great cause!

Below are a few highlights from this "golden" evening:

















No comments:

Post a Comment